Image Map

Friday, July 31, 2015

a VERY happy birthday & a birthday FREEBIE!

If you've been following my blog for a while, then you know that a year ago today, I gave birth to the most amazing little girl -- an amazing little girl who was born with half a heart.  Since that day, that sweet girl has had 3 open heart surgeries, one closed heart surgery, two ECMO cannulations (complete life support), a terrible run of endocarditis (infection of the heart), 6 cardiac arrests, 270+ days in the hospital, and *drumroll please* a heart transplant!  She received her hero heart May 7th and has been doing well.  She finally put on some weight and is hitting milestones like crazy. Her biggest milestone yet is today as we celebrate her FIRST BIRTHDAY.  I can't believe my sweet girl is one.  It has been a crazy year and we are so very grateful to the amazing family who shared their sweet angel's heart with us. 






To celebrate Sawyer and all of my readers who have loved, supported, and prayed for her throughout this journey, I whipped up a fun freebie for you!


I did the super awful, terrible job (HA!) of scoping out Target and Dollar Tree for some fun and inexpensive birthday gifts to give to your littles on their big day.  Then I whipped up these printer friendly tags to go along with them. 


Crazy Straws are $1 for a pack of 6 at Dollar Tree!


Glow Sticks are $1 for a pack of 8 at Dollar Tree!


This Scentos Play Dough is $5 for a pack of 10 at Target! 


These "magic" wands are $3 for a Pack of 10 at Target  They are great for your Read to Self Station, too!


Bouncy Balls are $3 for a pack of 12 at Target.  Who doesn't love bouncy balls?


These cute little handheld mazes are $5 for a pack of 18 at Target! 

Pick your favorite treat, buy a class set, plus some extra for kids who will move in mid-year, print your tags and VOILA. 

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Do what I do and make yourself a Birthday GRAB BAG!  Buy ALL the fun goodies, throw them in a cute Birthday Bag, and let the kids pick their poison! 



I made a generic tag in case you want to do that! Otherwise, you could have all the tags printed and give them the right one when they pick their gift! 

Grab your  freebie tags below and thanks for helping me celebrate my Sweet Sawyer's First BIRTHDAY! 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie. Where did you get the magic wands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you...! Your little princess is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete