Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! + a Freebie! :)

Lately I've been feeling SO very grateful for TPT and blogging.  The collaboration and support among bloggers/sellers is nothing short of incredible and I feel so honored and humbled to be a part of this community!  As a way to thank all of you amazing people who follow silly old me via my blog or my TPT store, I wanted to do a fun sale! I'm throwing a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale from now until Monday night! All you have to do is purchase your two items and email me at Samantha.divincenzo@gmail.com with the third item of your choice, as well as your  TPT username! :) *CLICK HERE* to head over to my store!
 
 
To thank you AGAIN for being here and being so fabulous, here's a word work freebie from me to you! It is from my Word Work Choice 2 pack! I will be using it this week during literacy centers.  Click the image below to download!


No comments:

Post a Comment