Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful and a Freebie!

I can NOT express in words to you all how much I love the holiday season.  I'm not huge on Halloween, but the second it is over I start thinking about Thanksgiving/Christmas.  I typically jump right to thinking about Christmas the second I see the sprinklings of Christmas decor in the back of the seasonal section at Target. Then I have to slow myself down to think about the wonder that is Thanksgiving.  For me, Thanksgiving is all about food and family.  It just has an overall positive vibe and gives me a chance to reflect on all of those things I'm so incredibly thankful for.  Thanks to Storie for hosting a linky so I can share those things with you!


I really enjoyed this linky. I encourage you all to sit back and reflect on the things you have to be thankful for in your lives!  It is so easy to take these things for granted in the day-to-day. 

Because I'm also thankful for anyone who takes time out of their day to read my silly old blog.. I'd like to share a freebie with you! Click the preview picture to download! 



 I made a whole set of these when I was working with Kindergartners but they'd be great for interventions in first and second as well! I've got one for each vowel in my store or you can get them bundled for 25% less!
Click the picture below to check out the bundle! 


Well.. I'm off to go enjoy the rest of my weekend... I hope you'll do the same! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through the Thankful linky party, and I'm always looking for second grade blogs to follow. It seems like there aren't a ton of us 2nd grade teachers out there! Thanks for the short i freebie! I have a few friends that could use this!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up with me! I love that you shared a short vowel freebie. We are almost done reviewing short vowels and the bossy e rule, but some of my second graders will still need some remediation. I will have to come back to grab that file when they need more practice :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy November :)! I found you on Storie's link up and I am your newest follower. Great list of thankfulness a few of ours are very similar. I have an amazing husband and two puppy children! Happy to have found your blog.
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through Storie's linky and am your newest follower! I tend to jump straight to Christmas as well. It's just so much fun, but I think Thanksgiving goes hand-in-hand with it, honestly. It's a great predecessor to the "gimme" bug that tends to run rampant in December.

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete